With desk based lower back pain on the rise as the country adapts to “work from home”, companies are now utilising their existing employee medical insurance plans to reduce musculoskeletal absences and improve employee wellbeing… and all for FREE!
At Regen Physio we accept all major health insurance and cash back plans to deliver industry leading results.
Our philosophy blends hands-on treatments, the latest technologies such as shockwave therapy and onsite 1-to-1 rehabilitation at all of our 12 fantastic clinics including our award winning physiotherapy practice in York.
Access to our world-class rehabilitation facilities include Ultra Flex gyms, Batley Sports and Tennis Centre and This Is My Sports Medicine where, if recommended, clients can perform their exercise plans for free!*
- Fast access to face-to-face appointments with our specialist clinicians,
- A full goal orientated client centred recovery program,
- Hands on treatment and 1-to-1 rehabilitation,
- Direct Medical Imaging and surgical referrals (if necessary),
- In-house wellbeing events,
- Occupational Health reporting and HR support.
By utilising existing medical policies there can be little to no additional charges to your company**.
To give your team access to the very best healthcare and with little to no additional cost please contact our team to arrange a call with myself.
Full company compliance and occupational health reports on request.
Your colleague will experience industry leading care to get them back to work and pain free in record time.
#musculoskeletaldisorders #backpainrelief #wellbeingatwork #backtowork #physiotherapy #healthcareprofessionals
- *gym access before or after therapy appointments.
- ** *”Free” applies to the use of pre-existing employee medical benefits. Regeneration Physiotherapy will utilise the existing cover and bill the insurance company directly.
Regen Physio York on Layerthorpe road won Three Best Rated’s clinic of the year in 2020 in an independent review as well as having the highest google review score at the time of writing.