Regen Physio – Hull
This is a 45 minute first appointment (or 30/60 minute follow up) with a HCPC registered Physiotherapist.
You will receive:
- A thorough & comprehensive assessment,
- Clear diagnosis,
- Hands-on treatment,
- Use of very latest technologies such as:
- Shockwave Therapy
- COMPEX Neuromuscular stimulation,
- A simple rehabilitation plan.
Please note that in any of our gym locations this also includes a free day pass on the date of your appointment to perform your rehabilitation program before or after your appointment.
We blend a variety of treatment techniques to create the ultimate recovery experience.
Your session may include:
- Soft / Deep tissue massage
- Tool assisted massage
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Massage Gun
- Acupuncture / Dry needling
- Free Day pass on the day of your appointment
Ready To Book?
All of our available services can be booked easily online, if you have any questions prior to booking however, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll make sure you book the best treatment for your needs
We Accept The FOllowing Insurance
Regeneration Physiotherapy is registered with several private health insurers including Aviva, AXA, BUPA, Vitality Health and WPA.