I’m Alison Aherne I’m Alison and I am passionate about promoting the benefits and use of soft tissue therapy. Approximately 70% of our body is soft tissue therefore we all have it and we can all benefit from soft tissue therapy.Get In Touch
BSC Hons Dip BTEC 5 SMRT NLSSM
Alison is a soft tissue therapist and is based at our Tickhill clinic. She provides a personalised treatment using a range of manipulative techniques to address the discomfort you may be experiencing.
• Ex Primary school teacher and headteacher
• Level 5 Sport Massage and Remedial soft tissue Therapist
• Level 3 counselling skills
• Provided soft tissue therapy at GB Masters Basketball Competition
• Three years’ experience as a massage therapist
• Gym classes work best for me in terms of motivation and challenge; my favourite at the moment is metcon
• Food – basically anything relating to food, shopping for it, preparing it and of course eating it
• Travelling which fits in well with my love of food (I did try tarantula in Cambodia)
If you would like further information on how Alison will be able to help you, do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your issues with Alison or one of our other qualified Physiotherapists.